Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's):
1. How many people attend the N.C. Peach Festival?
A: By our estimation, we have 8,000 to 10,000 attendees each year.
2. Do you have peaches at the N.C. Peach Festival?
A: Yes, local peach growers set up booths at the festival each year and sell peaches.
3. Is there an admission fee for the N.C. Peach Festival?
A: No, there is no fee for admission to the festival. It's free to all. However, our vendors do charge for their products.
4. How can I become a Vendor for the N.C. Peach Festival?
A: Download the Vendor Application on the festival's website, fill it out, and email or mail it to the N.C. Peach Festival with fee that corresponds with your needs. Once we receive your application and fee you will be added to vendor list. We will mail you a letter of confirmation, and in late June/early July we'll mail you a vendor packet
festival day instructions, map, vendor space i.d., etc.
5. May I bring my dog to the festival?
A: Yes, you may bring your dog. However, you are responsible for picking up after him/her. ALSO, please keep in mind that the N.C. Peach Festival is held in July (a very hot month in the South). A lot of the festival is located along paved streets which also get hot. Please keep your pet's paws in mind when considering bringing them to the festival.
6. When is the N.C. Peach Festival held?
A: The official NORTH CAROLINA PEACH FESTIVAL IS ALWAYS HELD ON THE 3RD SATURDAY IN JULY!